Lunch Session Sponsored by Edwards Lifesciences
Minimally-invasive treatment modalities for heart valve diseases: what is next?
- The burden of structural heart valve diseases and learning objectives. incidence, prevalence, treatment pathways, quality of care, Francesco Maisano
- What are current and future treatment modalities? A tailored approach.
- My 15 years’ experience of TAVI with balloon expandable valves, John Webb
- CENTERA: the ultimate self-expanding experience, TBD
- Cardioband Mitral System: reducing mitral regurgitation through annular reduction, Haim Danenberg
- Cardioband Tricuspid System: The first transcatheter device approved for treatment of tricuspid regurgitation, Ulrich Schaefer
- Session key takeaways, Francesco Maisano